Hi y’all, it has been quite a while since my last blog post! This one itself is just going to be a quickie-update-teaser of things I’ve been working on lately.
Most of these things will have their own posts coming soon, but I haven’t had quite enough time to sit & write a full post. I’ve been very busy lately!
I don’t like going this long without blogging though; makes it too easy for me to fall out of habit!
So here are the quick updates of what I have been working on since my last posting:
- I did two events. They didn’t go quite as well as I wanted BUT I learned what I need to adjust to make them hits in the future. Every event is different, so you really have to just approach them all as a learning experience in order to be successful in the long run.
- Been working on finishing up some very old UFOs (un-finished objects). These are all projects that have been sitting in storage for years. A lot of them will be for sale soon!
- Started teaching some more beginner projects! My students are doing great with them & I’m already looking at what intermediate level classes I can start rolling out.
- My day job at the law firm is moving office buildings. I’m in charge of coordinating most of the details so I have been very preoccupied with this.
- But, with the office moving I’ve actually had a brain-wave for some new products! Working out the dimensions, details & designs, but definitely stay tuned for some cool new shit!
- I’ve started some new personal projects from my stash. It’s an attempt at both adding some more me-mades to my wardrobe & reducing my ever growing giant stash of fabric.
- Zach & I house sat for two weeks. The view was beautiful, but holy crap the real hills of San Francisco hurt my legs. It was a wonderful escape from my house though & helped me fall back in love with the beautiful city.
- I’m desperately trying to clean out my sewing room so it can become a storage space/home office for me. Trying to be more productive with my work from home days going forward.
Welp, I think that’s it! There’s a bunch more but I wanted to keep this quick. Really just trying to break this no-posting streak & keep you all up to date with what I’m working on behind the scenes.
Stay tuned to some more detailed posts & new products coming very soon!